Energy Basics - Course 1
$149 members / $249 nonmembers USD
This is the first course within the Certificate of Excellence - DSM Program Management training.
You do not need to take all of the courses unless you are interested in earning the Certificate.
Course 1 consists of five modules, a glossary, and a transcript of the audio for each slide.
Wherever you leave off within the course is noted, so at any time you can return to the course and access that specific location.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to achieve the following objectives, as outlined under the course title below.
Course 1: Energy Basics
- Identify the key trends in energy use across North America
- Identify Large-scale energy end users and how they use energy
- Recognize key energy resources and the energy generated
- Examine the process of transmitting energy
- Classify units of measurement for different types of energy
- Recognize the composition of key factors within the U.S. and Canadian energy industries
This training is viewed from our e-learning online platform. Once payment processes, a separate email will arrive when you can access this course. There may be a delay from processing time to viewing time if you are already not in the Litmos e-learning platform.