DSM Program Management:
Utility Fundamentals - Course 2
$249 members / $349 nonmembers USD
This is the second course within the DSM Program Management training. This course helps DSM program managers understand basic industry fundamentals, including its origins and the complex relationship between regulation and operations.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to achieve the following objectives, as outlined under the course title below.
Course 2: Utility Fundamentals
- Recall how legislation and regulation have shaped the industry
- Identify how federal, state, provincial, and local regulation provided North American utilities a framework to standardize their operations
- Identify the regulatory policy tools for increasing adoption of energy efficiency, demand response, and distributed energy resources.
- Recognize the impact of regulation on utility operations, as well as the various levels of regulatory oversight.
- Recognize current policy and regulatory trends that are impacting the future of the utility industry
This training is viewed from our e-learning online platform. Once payment processes, a separate email will arrive when you can access this course. There may be a delay from processing time to viewing time.