Certificate of Excellence in DSM Program Management:
Contract Management - Course 4
$249 members / $349 nonmembers USD
This is the fourth course within the Certificate of Excellence - DSM Program Management training.
Of course, contracts, by design, legally protect all parties. A contract between business owners, for example, ensures each of their vested interests are protected, and, to do so, goes into the minutia of what could or could not happen and the discourse for that occurrence.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to achieve the following objectives, as outlined under the course title below.
Course 4: Contract Management
- Describe why contracts and contract management matter, and the steps to ensuring contract success
- Identify pre-contracting needs and how to prepare for going out to contact
- Describe the steps and components of the solicitation process
- Outline how to initiate, setup, and manage a contract successfully post-award
- Identify best practices in managing vendor and financial risk, and how to enact change management
- Identify how to initiate and manage change within a contractual relationship
- Define and describe the project-close out process
This training is viewed from our e-learning online platform. Once payment processes, a separate email will arrive when you can access this course. There may be a delay from processing time to viewing time.