DSM Program Management
Utility Business Models - Course 3
$249 members / $349 nonmembers USD
This is the third course within the DSM Program Management training. This course is designed to enable you to define and describe traditional and evolving utility business models, advances in technology, and policies impacting the energy services industry.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to achieve the following objectives, as outlined under the course title below.
Course 3: Utility Business Models
- Define and describe the traditional utility business model
- Identify how a utility generates revenue
- Identify the major changes occurring to traditional generation and transmission that are impacting the utility business model
- Describe how utility customers adoption of new technology is changing the utility business model
- Explain how improved access to new technology and real-time information is impacting utilities' relationship with their customers
This training is viewed from our e-learning online platform. Once payment processes, a separate email will arrive when you can access this course. There may be a delay from processing time to viewing time.