- About AESP
- About Us
- Board of Directors
- Topic Committees
Marketing, Topic Committee
|Marketing Topic Committee|
Join The Marketing Topic Committee
Our committee is composed of AESP member-volunteers who are committed to advancing the marketing of energy services, programs, and practices.
● Networking with like-minds. As marketers in this industry, we can sometimes feel isolated in a world of tech-speak. Get a chance to garner insights from other marketing professionals, and swap in- and out-of-industry knowledge. We meet in person at least once a year at the Annual Conference and by web conference quarterly. Get involved by volunteering for numerous opportunities, including:
● Serving the AESP membership. Through our committee and sub-committees, we serve as subject matter experts in marketing energy services, as well as go-to-market strategies for the energy programs we plan, implement, and evaluate.
● Get information first. Our members get the inside scoop from our Chair and the AESP Board of Directors. We also use our email list for communications.
● Have fun! No one is more fun than a bunch of marketers talking about energy, right? Well maybe when we get off topic and explore our imaginations to truly create the extraordinary—there is nothing we can’t accomplish through our marketing collective intelligence.
All AESP group and individual memberships include membership in a topic committee.
2018 Marketing Webinars.
To look at past webinars, including the marketing webinars listed below, go to the Resource Library (you must be an AESP member to view past webinars).
● Multicultural Marketing and Diversity in Utility Services (8/2/2018)
● Everything You Wanted to Know about AESP Topic Committees (but were afraid to ask) (4/12/2018)
● Engaging Customers with Energy Blockchain (4/5/2018)
● AESP Energy Awards – Marketing and Customer Engagement (3/15/2018)
Check out a full listing future Webinars here
Marketing Topic Committee Project Highlights
● AESP Infographic
● This webpage! Our Marketing Topic Committee Chairs worked with AESP leadership to come up with a more standard approach to Topic Committee webpages. Check back soon for more updates to both the Topic Committee and Chapter webpages.