Join AESP Today
• To sign up to receive topic committee news, if you have questions, or want to get involved, please contact Paul Higgins or Kurt Hauser.
Topic Committee Activities
Develop articles for AESP Strategies, develop and present webinars, review abstracts for national conference, recommend awards, discuss relevant topics.
- Strategies Articles
- Webinars– We are always looking for ideas to put together these sessions, so please let the leadership know if you are interested in leading a session.
- Two of our members, Jeff Adams from Alliant Energy and Chris Ebert from People Power, served on the planning committee for the 2016 Summer conference. This specific conference focused heavily on technology, so having two committee members on the committee helped to enhance the content offered to attendees.
- Two of our members from Missouri River Energy and Fiveworx, served on the 2017 National Conference Planning Committee helping to inform the content and focus of the conference agenda.
- We have had three new members request to join the committee this year. If you are interested in joining and contributing to our mission, please contact the leadership. We would be happy to have more folks join our group!