Join The Implementation Topic Committee
Our Committee is composed of AESP member-volunteers who are engaged and committed to advancing the implementation of energy services. .
- Networking with your industry leaders. As implementers in the industry, we are faced daily with numerous challenges, and successes, as we run our activities to achieve our goals. Seek the opportunity to share and gather insight from other professionals in the industry. We gather in person at least once a year at the Annual Conference and by web conference quarterly. We also have various opportunities to participate in:
- Writing article's for AESP's magazine Strategies
- Webinar presentations
- Technical paper review
- Reviewing Energy Award submissions
- And more!
- Serving the AESP membership. Through our committee and sub-committees, we serve as subject matter experts in implementation of energy programs and services.
- Network – The benefits of meeting and collaborating with the experts in the industry is invaluable! Our members are there to learn and willing to share their knowledge.
All AESP group and individual memberships include membership in a topic committee.