Geographic Area Served
Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Washington DC.
Join The MARCh Chapter
Already a member of AESP and want to join this chapter? Email Nicole Fevrin, firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Not a member yet? Learn more about AESP Member Benefits and click here to join AESP
- AESP Group and Individual Memberships: All AESP Group and Individual memberships include membership in a Local Chapter at no extra cost.
- AESP Chapter Membership only: Or opt to be a Local Chapter member only – to be active in this community, support your local energy efficiency industry and enjoy the member rate at chapter events.
December 13, 2018: Holiday Bowling Party, click here for details
September 20, 2018
Mid-Atlantic & Northeast Chapter Event
The Path to a Low Carbon Future - Strategies, Policies and Vision Seminar & Networking event. Click here for details
March 10, 2018 - MARCh DR Event, click here for more details
November 2, 2017
Strategies for Delivering Marketing Excellence
Hosted by PECO
Time: 12:30 - 6pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA
the past several years. Some industries have transitioned from strictly using traditional marketing channels such as print, radio, and TV to leveraging big data and incorporating digital social media campaigns, while others are just beginning to explore these options.
How has the utility industry responded and what are the marketing challenges it faces today?
Join us at PECO on November 2 to hear from marketing professionals on how to develop marketing strategies that deliver excellence in customer engagement.
June 15, 2017
Innovative Pilots, Programs, & Demonstration Projects in the Mid-Atlantic
AESP MARCh invites you to join us as we explore innovative pilots, programs, and demonstration projects that are driving energy efficiency savings in the mid-Atlantic region. Regulatory, utility, and policy experts will discuss the challenges, benefits, and results of their outside-the-box approaches to transforming the market for energy efficiency.
Panelists will include representatives from:
- New York City Mayor's Office of Sustainability
- NYSERDA (Invited)
- Orange & Rockland
March 30, 2017
MARCh March Symposium - Trends in Energy Management
Join us for this half-day symposium as we explore trends in energy management best practices, programs and innovations. From improvements made to delivery structures to incentives for building automation and controls to EV charging stations, learn what states, utilities and the private sector are doing to deliver energy savings to commercial and industrial customers.
Our panel of utility representatives will address the following issues:
- What are utilities and states doing to keep pace with new technologies designed to improve energy management capabilities?
- What do successful programs look like?
- What are the obstacles to achieving greater participation in energy management programs and strategies, and how can utilities, states and industry partners address these challenges?
A networking social will be held at a nearby restaurant immediately following the symposium. Register Here.
February 14, 2017
AESP MARCh Chapter Luncheon at 27th National Conference
Connect with peers that live in your geographical area at AESP’s largest conference. Have the opportunity to network and converse with other professionals in energy efficiency at the AESP MARCh chapter luncheon.