Join The Gas Energy Efficiency Topic Committee
The Gas Energy Efficiency Topic Committee serves as a forum for energy services professionals to discuss and share innovative and successful gas energy efficiency program designs and strategies. Our goals are to identify and address the key issues impacting gas energy efficiency programs, provide opportunities for gas energy services professionals to network and share information, increase AESP gas content and to work collaboratively with other committees on cross-cutting topics.
Do you work in a gas or dual-fuel utility?
Be the voice of gas members in AESP’s membership!
Help shape the content you want to see
Connect with peers from other gas utilities
All AESP group and individual memberships include membership in a topic committee.
Join AESP Today
Get involved by joining our mailing list and quarterly calls – your participation brings many benefits and opportunities, including:
- Quarterly member meetings with industry updates
- Conference abstract review opportunities
- Opportunities to collaborate on Brown Bag Webinars
- Writing a Strategies Article
- And more!
For more information, contact one of our TC Chairs:
TC Project highlights
- Strategies Article: Working title - Combi Boilers: The Future of Gas Efficiency is Combined
Resources (LinkedIn groups, communications, accomplishments, etc.)
Topic Committee Activities
Being in a Topic Committee is not a huge commitment. You volunteer for projects depending on how they fit into your personal interests and situation. Develop articles for AESP Strategies, develop and present webinars, score abstracts for conferences, recommend awards, discuss relevant topics.
- Webinars – Goal of 2 (outside of Quarterly Meetings)
- Strategies Article – Nov (topic TBD)
- Quarterly meetings – Include a speaker for each quarterly meeting
- AESP Awards Review – Focus on increasing Gas TC participation
- Conference Planning –Gas TC to drive increased submissions/focus
- Special project – Website resource library
- New and notable information
- Gas potential studies
- TRMs for natural gas
2018 Gas Topic Committee Webinars:
To look at past webinars, including the Gas Topic Committee webinars listed below, go to the Resource Library (you must be an AESP member to view past webinars).
- Everything You Wanted to Know about AESP Topic Committees (but were afraid to ask) (4/12/2018)
- AESP Webinar 3 Different Approaches to Gas Demand Response Programs
- The Next Horizon for CHP – Value Streams and Market-Based Compensation for End-Users - June 14, 2018
- December 6, 2018 - Gas Topic Committee Conference Call & Presentation on Nationwide Trends in Gas Efficiency and CHP Listen to the recording of the meeting.an>