The energy efficiency industry is driven by a noble goal to make the world a better place. We work toward reducing harmful greenhouse gases and our dependence on earth’s limited fuel resources. And we do this by finding new ways to reduce energy use, and by increasing the efficiency of every kWh.
Members of this community are involved in activities every day that make strides – both big and small – toward achieving these goals. From developing new technologies to finding better ways to do things, from solving problems to devising innovative new approaches, the AESP ENERGY AWARDS was created to recognize this spirit of innovation and hard work.
Why Enter the AESP Energy Awards?
Prestige & Recognition
Give your project the recognition and exposure it deserves. There’s no better validation for a great idea than winning the industry’s leading award.
Help Advance the Industry
Great ideas should be shared. Through your award-winning program you help contribute to industry best practices and help inspire more innovative thinking.
Behind every success story is a team of individuals who’ve championed the idea every step of the way. This award recognizes your team and their hard work.
2019 ENERGY AWARDS Entries for 2019 have CLOSED.
2019 AWARDS CALL FOR ENTRIES (CLOSED)
Listen to our 2019 Energy Award Webinars:
Energy Awards- Residential Marketing, Non-Residential Marketing and Customer Engagement
Energy Awards Gas Energy Efficiency Program Design and Implementation, Residential Program Design & Implementation
AESP Webinar: Energy Awards – Market Research & Evaluation, Emerging Tools & Tech, and Pricing & DR
Call for entries for 2020 awards will be announced in the fall.
Do you know of an organization, program or person that deserves recognition? Don't miss this unique opportunity.
- Outstanding Achievement in Residential Marketing
- Outstanding Achievement in Non-residential Marketing
- Outstanding Achievement in Customer Engagement
- Outstanding Achievement in Market Research & Evaluation
- Outstanding Achievement in Demand Response & Pricing
- Outstanding Achievement in Residential Program Design & Implementation
- Outstanding Achievement in Non-residential Program Design & Implementation
- Outstanding Achievement in Emerging Tools & Technologies
- Outstanding Achievement in Gas Energy Efficiency Program Design and Implementation
- B. H. Prasad
- Industry Leader
- One to Watch