- About AESP
- About Us
- Board of Directors
- Topic Committees
You’re a Pioneer in the Energy Efficiency Industry
Even in Retirement, You’re an Important Part of this Community
INTRODUCING AESP's EMERITUS MEMBERSHIP
The Energy Efficiency industry today owes a debt to the pioneers who have been in this field since its very early days. Some of you are still involved in energy efficiency while some of you are retired – but your interest in pursuing kWh savings and in advancing energy efficiency has never waned.
If you’re retired, AESP wants you to stay involved! We invite you to join AESP at the new Emeritus Members level and stay in touch with the industry. At the same time you have the opportunity to share your valuable knowledge and experience with others. Membership is only $99 a year (or free* if you volunteer with AESP).
EMERITUS MEMBERSHIP - $99 year
This membership level is intended for a retired, semi-retired (working 20 hours or less) or about to retire energy efficiency professional. This is AESP’s way of paying back your years of knowledge-sharing, expertise and membership.
EMERITUS MEMBERSHIP FEE
$99 annually or free with volunteer activity*
*The $99 fee will be rebated if the Emeritus level member completes ONE of the following during the membership year:
- Write an in-depth article for AESP’s Strategies monthly e-zine
- Serve on a Topic Committee (1-year term) by
- Attend two chapters meetings in your area and serve as an AESP HQ ambassador
- Develop content and present on one webinar
- Become a mentor (1-year term required)
- Be a room monitor at an AESP conference
- Serve on a Program Planning Committee (invitation only)
To request a rebate (paid by check), contact email@example.com and please provide evidence of completing one of the activities above.