Not a Member of AESP or a Chapter?
- Learn how peers in your region handle energy efficiency, energy management and distributed resource challenges
- Grow your network of colleagues and business relationships
- Participate in industry-related activities unique to your area
- Enhance your leadership skills or mentor an industry newcomer
Chapters create an active, supportive community of energy professionals and provide members with a results-based forum to exchange ideas, discuss trends and collaborate on projects.
Option #1 - $245 per year ($100 paid directly to local chapter for first year only)
This fee includes:
- Membership at a National AESP and local chapter
- Member pricing for all events
Option #2 - $55 per year ($30 paid directly to local chapter)
This fee includes:
- Membership to the local chapter only
- Member pricing for chapter events only
Hear what other Chapter members have to say...
My involvement in my local chapter, as both an active member and later as chapter president, has been invaluable in terms of providing exceptional networking opportunities and my development of important business relationships.
Bill Norton, Opinion Dynamics
Participating in AESP chapters are critical to networking and growing your own personal knowledge base. The chapter has helped me to reach out to individuals that I now call on for help in my own working environment.
James Linder, TVA
I found my professional development activities as a junior staff member limited by budget constraints, but also my own lack of networking savvy. I realized that my AESP chapter involvement affords me a number of worthwhile personal and professional benefits.
Robin Maslowski, Navigant Consulting
The AESP Northwest Chapter is an important way for local energy efficiency and renewable professionals to network outside of the work environment. I have had positive collaborations develop simply from keeping in touch with people at our monthly gatherings.
Phillip Kelsven, BPA