At AESP’s Spring Conference this May 10-12, there will be a special 75-minute Rapid Fire session focused on topics that our members have specifically asked for. If you have knowledge and experience in the following topics, then we have many people who want to hear you speak!
There will be a total of 5 speakers in this special session, each presentation is 10-15 minutes long. If you have the knowledge to share, please email email@example.com by March 7, 2016 with your speaking topic (from the list below), 100 – 150 word description on the information you will present on this topic, brief background on your experience in this area, and contact information. Whether or not you are selected to present in this session, you will be notified by March 31, 2016
1. Minimum Viable Product: what strategies and practices can be used when concerns about cost and complexity associated with EM&V are causing stakeholders to hesitate implementing EE programs?
2. How to ensure energy efficiency improvements endure through education, training and EM&V
3. Embedding energy efficiency into property valuation
4. Packaging EM&V systems into building retrofit projects, even those unrelated to energy efficiency
5. Using interval data analytics to drive retrofits
6. Energy workforce development – recent advancements in training and education
7. How do you make it easy for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to participate in product mark-downs and buy-downs without the inconvenience of coupons and instant rebates? At the same time, reassure utilities and/or various regulators that none, or negligible amounts, of the incentives, go to those outside their service territories?.This is of special concern in those areas where a few utility companies are operating in very close geographic proximity to each other.
If you have the knowledge to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 7, 2016.