The Marketing Topic Committee provides a venue for energy services professionals to discuss and share ideas about the big issues in marketing, communications, and customer engagement today. The committee will serve as a resource for those that are focused on marketing energy services to customers, and share cutting edge information via topic committee deliverables for the greater good of the entire AESP membership. Identifying trends and issues and disseminating information allows us to learn in our professions and become a resource for other industry professionals. Our goal is to work collaboratively with other committees on cross-cutting efforts to provide the most value to our members and to AESP.
Topic Committee Leadership
National Energy Foundation
• To sign up to receive topic committee news, if you have questions, or want to get involved, please contact Kristin Laursen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Join our LinkedIn group: AESP Marketing Topic Committee
• All AESP group and individual memberships include membership in a Topic Committee. To join AESP, follow this link, https://aesp.site-ym.com/general/register_member_type.asp.
Topic Committee Activities
Develop articles for AESP Strategies, develop and present webinars, review abstracts for national conference, recommend awards, discuss relevant topics.
- Marketing Topic Committee Overview
- Hot Topics 2016
- Active Members can access the Resource Library to hear recent Webinars like:
- Active Members can also find these articles in past editions of Strategies in the Resource Library:
- Know Your Contractor, Grow Your Program (Blaine Fox); May
- Carpal Tunnel Marketing (Karen Morris); May
- Designing and Marketing a School Based Program (Mac Scott); June
- Gamification: Success or Not (Lynn Belken); June
- Energy Efficiency Education in the Water/Wastewater Treatment Segment (Richard Sullivan); August
- Run for the Hills…The Millennials are Coming (Robert Moody); July