Please contact Bill if you would like to get involved with this chapter.
President - Bill Norton, Opinion Dynamics
Treasurer - Matt Dugan, ICF International
This chapter focuses on disseminating information regarding regional developments in our industry by organizing periodic “lunch and learn” events focusing on emerging regional initiatives, co-hosting an annual regional conference with the Northeast Energy Efficiency Council (NEEC) and providing networking and information sharing among members.
News and Events
Save the date for the NEEC annual meeting on November 7, 2016!
- The 15th annual conference highlighted the key roles leaders play in advancing energy efficiency in the Northeast. Speakers covered topics ranging from the pivotal role regulatory leaders play in shaping the direction of energy efficiency to business leaders who turn policy into energy savings and make our region a trailblazer for efficiency program development.
- The 14th annual conference was held on November 13, 2014
- The 13th annual AESP Northeast Chapter-NEEC conference was October 31, 2013.
- The 12th annual meeting date for NEEC Conference was October 2, 2012. This year’s conference examined the roles of policy makers, industry, Program Administrators, and energy efficiency stakeholders in promoting or discouraging the advancement of new ideas and approaches and how each of these parties can work independently and collaboratively to innovate.
- This Northeast Energy Efficiency Council and AESP Conference focused on how federal, state, and local initiatives will drive new energy efficiency investment over the coming years. “A Perfect Storm” for Energy Efficiency took place on October 20, 2009 in Westborough, MA.
- On June 12th, the Northeast chapter hosted a discussion focusing on MA House Bill 3965, "The Green Communities Act of 2007". This presentation provided an overview of the rationale behind the proposed legislation, the implications of some of the key provisions of the bill, and there was a discussion of alternative approaches to achieving the stated objectives of the legislation. Presenters for this session included MA State Representative Brian Dempsey, Chair of Joint Committee of Telecommunications, Utilities and Energy and Ian Bowles, Secretary of the MA Executive Office of Environmental Affairs.