AESP 2017 Energy Award Nominations Have Closed
Do you have an award-winning energy program? Each year AESP recognizes the companies and programs that are presenting exciting new approaches to energy efficiency. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be awarded for your creative thinking, hard work and innovation. The deadline for submissions was Friday, October 7, 2016.
The award winners will be announced at AESP’s 27th National Conference & Expo on February 13, 2017 in Orlando, FL.
AESP Energy Awards Program recognizes excellence in the energy services field in the following categories:
- Outstanding Achievement in Residential Marketing & Customer Engagement
- Outstanding Achievement in Non-residential Marketing & Customer Engagement
- Outstanding Achievement in Market Research & Evaluation
- Outstanding Achievement in Pricing & Demand Response
- Outstanding Achievement in Residential Program Design & Implementation
- Outstanding Achievement in Non-residential Program Design & Implementation
- NEW! Outstanding Achievement in Emerging Tools & Technologies
Additional Individual Awards
- B. H. Prasad, Industry Leader and One to Watch
Award recipients may be individuals, teams or organizations that have achieved one or more of the following:
- Contributed to advancement of the energy services field
- Raised awareness of an energy services program or need
- Represented “best in class” in the design, implementation or evaluation of an energy services program
- Demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the advancement of the energy services field
NOTES: No fee is required for the B. H. Prasad, Industry Leader or One to Watch Awards.
The B. H. Prasad Award recognizes an individual member for his/her outstanding voluntary contributions to AESP. Please email B. H. Prasad nominations to the attention of Suzanne Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Industry Leader Award recognizes an individual for his/her strong positive influence and continued contribution to the energy industry. AESP’s One to Watch Award recognizes outstanding contribution to the energy industry by a young professional 35 or younger. Email Industry Leader and One to Watch nominations to email@example.com.
AESP will not return any of the submission materials. If you have more questions about the energy awards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org