|Press CTRL+P to print this page||Close Window|
|Email this page to a friend|
The Finance Team at Ecova is part of a larger shared services group serving the financial needs of Ecova and all of its subsidiaries. As a member of this team, you will be critical to the success of Ecova. Our Finance department has an immediate need for a Pricing Analyst located in our Atlanta, GA office.
In this role, you will experience all the benefits of working for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company while having a broad impact on energy efficiency initiatives. You will develop working relationships with colleagues who have a shared vision for the company’s direction. Ecova creates an environment for individuals who want to impact the future of energy efficiency while growing their own skills and capabilities.
The Pricing Analyst consults with account executives regarding client-specific pricing, discounts, concessions and account strategy for assigned client segments or markets. Makes recommendations ensuring that product/service pricing strategy for the client is consistent with company and division policies, and that it supports key goals and objectives regarding market growth and profitability. Monitors, communicates, and responds to competitive pricing activity. Balances company objectives with the needs of our sales team while meeting the needs of our clients.
• Analyzes the financial and market impact of proposals for clients & prospects, as assigned. Develops account strategy with account executives to determine the best mix of products and services to meet our client’s needs. Works with account executives to develop pricing and concessions that are consistent with policy, are market-based, and drive client and customer behavior that supports company goals. Performs account analysis to determine additional ways to create profit growth for the company and the client. Works with Sales and Strategy & Metrics leadership to develop divisional pricing strategy. Manages the process through the Contracts & Commissions application to ensure proper review & approval at appropriate levels of management. Participates in contract review, negotiation, and approval process. (50%)
• Supports the overall pricing process by leading one or more functional initiatives within the process, such as settlement calculations, ProForma tool maintenance, cost analysis, MFN analysis, or general price adjustments, as assigned. Promotes pricing and negotiation knowledge sharing through training and presentations, and mentors account executives as needed. (25%)
• Provides pricing-related support and analysis to other processes and divisions as needed. Serves as liaison between Pricing process and one or more divisions and/or processes. (10%)
• Monitors competitive pricing activity and anticipates market changes. Communicates significant market activity to company leadership and ensures appropriate response through the pricing decision-making process. (5%)
• Represents the Pricing process on cross-functional teams as needed. (5%)
• Constant contact with multiple areas of the company, including field sales and sales management, and division and corporate management. Frequent contact with associates in other processes, and cross-functional teams.
• Performs other duties as assigned. (5%)
• All employees are responsible for supporting and complying with internal and external audits, to include providing information, performing assigned tasks to ensure compliance, and preparing and maintaining evidence that key duties identified as internal controls have been performed.
• Approves pricing and concessions for small to mid-size clients, and recommends pricing for larger partners. Approves pricing and development of custom products. Verifies contract compliance with approved concessions and approves contract terms. Participates in the development of pricing strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business with finance and/or marketing emphasis, or equivalent business experience.
• MBA a plus
• Three to five years developing, deploying, and managing services pricing models.
• Experience working as part of or with Sales Teams on specific client opportunities
• Experience developing reports on Pricing trends and communicating findings to Senior Leadership.
• Advanced Excel skills (e.g. Pivot Tables, If Statements, Lookups, Macros), proficiency in MS Access
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
To learn more about Ecova and to apply online, please go to: http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx.
Atlanta, GA, United States
Please apply online at: http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx