|Press CTRL+P to print this page||Close Window|
|Email this page to a friend|
Business Opportunity Lifecycle Team
The Business Opportunity Lifecycle Team (BOLT) is a new shared services team in the Business Process Management Group at Ecova that collaboratively designs cross-functional processes and systems to identify, assess, manage and streamline each phase within each stage of the revenue opportunity lifecycle and helps the organization manage risk and capture opportunity through the effective management of revenue generating opportunities as they move from idea to contract to delivered service.
In conjunction with BOLT, Marketing, Service Delivery, and Product Management, the Proposal Coordinator is responsible for the preparation and delivery of written sales proposals and formal RFP’s. This person executes coordinated efforts to help achieve sales goals and foster a favorable Company reputation among key internal and external audiences.
· Writes, customizes, and finalizes high quality, compelling sales proposals in a timely manner, including RFP’s, RFI’s, and RFQ’s. Work closely with Sales, Product Managers, and Company Stakeholders throughout the process. Tracks progress of sale from point of proposal dissemination. Ensures that pricing is reflective of current approved practices, and is reviewed by the appropriate parties.
· Responsible for thoroughly understanding the full array of Ecova products and services in order to fully and effectively represent Ecova to our clients or potential clients during the bid and proposal process.
· Ensures all pre-RFP information is completed, including submittals of intents to bid, questions, pre-qualifications, etc.
· Coordinates updates to scope of work to reflect client deal changes and help ensure Company obligations and client expectations align. Ensure impacted internal stakeholders are involved in scope updates.
· Updates and refines sales proposal template as needed to appropriately represent Company’s offerings and sales philosophies; secures approval from BOLT Director or designee on any major language changes to the proposals.
· Utilizes, maintains and makes suggestions for improving key databases critical to job.
· Establishes and maintains relationship with a network of key internal and external contacts as resources for communications efforts. Keeps current on new product development, sales strategies, competitors, as well as emerging issues.
· Manages client referral process to ensure appropriate use in support of efficient sales cycle management.
· Models a professional work ethic based on integrity, mutual respect, and commitment. Exercise tact and discretion in working with others. Contributes to a successful work environment as a supportive team player and consensus builder.
· Minimum of 5-years of directly related work experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
· Solid background in proposal & technical document writing is a requirement for this role. Writing skills must be flexible, with the ability to adapt to a variety of business styles depending on the client and document.
· Excellent command of English grammar, spelling and composition, as well as oral communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong detail orientation, analytical and general business skills.
· Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and flexibility to change priorities.
· Possesses advanced content formatting of complex proposal documents within Microsoft Word and Excel. Includes creation of any client requested supporting documentation and/or forms.
· Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, maintaining effective relationships and fostering a positive attitude in a professional fast-paced environment.
· Ability to build collaborative work relationships with a diverse group of individual contributors, both internal and external, and motivate teams and stakeholders to achieve desired results.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· High level of knowledge about Ecova business systems and processes preferred.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project or other project management toolset, MS Office products, Visio.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
To learn more about Ecova and to apply online, please go to:http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx.
Portland, OR, United States
Sales Account Mangement
Please apply online at: http://www.ecova.com/about-us/careers.aspx