Learning to S.E.E.: Sell Efficiency Effectively™
Pre-conference Training Course
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Trainer: Mark Jewell
Rate: $595.00 (US) per person
Most decisions are emotional decisions, and making the commitment to dedicate time and resources to enhance efficiency is no exception. Whether you are selling efficiency solutions or seeking project approvals, understanding what factors play a role in the decision-making process and knowing how to build rapport with key stakeholders vastly increase your odds of success. This workshop features highlights from the weeklong Efficiency Sales Professional™ (ESP™) Boot Camp, including: reframing the benefits of efficiency so that they can be measured with the yardsticks that your customers are already using to measure their own success; developing concise and compelling communication tools that really engage decision-makers; migrating the discussion from the “bits, bytes and blinking lights” of your offering to prospect-specific messages that motivate project approvals; and much more. This workshop will give you the insights, focus, and skills you need to define your most promising targets, streamline your sales process, and maximize your closing ratio.
1) Understand how to connect the dots between your energy solutions and the segment-specific outcomes your prospects truly care about.
2) Discover how to distill your message down to a 15-second elevator pitch that is both repeatable and memorable; a one-page narrative proposal that can be read in four minutes or less; and, a one-page investment summary that migrates the conversation from simple payback to the metrics that really matter.
3) Learn how to clone past successes by creating a Success Story Archive and sharing it with prospects that look a lot like your best customers.
1) A full year’s membership in Selling Energy’s Mastermind Group featuring monthly two-hour coaching conference calls (US$348 value)
2) A full year’s access to an online/on-demand version of “Financial Analysis of Efficiency Projects – Intermediate” (US$149 value)
3) An autographed copy of Mark’s Wall Street Journal bestseller, Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! (US$20 value).
Mark Jewell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and Stevie® award-winning speaker focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He has influenced energy decisions in three billion square feet of real estate. His firm, Selling Energy, is one of Selling Power magazine’s Top 20 Sales Training Firms. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Cancellations received by 8/14/17, will receive a refund, minus a $100 processing fee. Cancellations received after 8/14/17 & no shows will not receive a refund. AESP reserves the right to cancel the training at any time with reasonable notice given to all participants. If a program is canceled, refunds will be paid in full for the training canceled or you may reschedule attendance. In the event of a cancellation, AESP is not responsible for non-refundable airfares, other airfare penalties, or travel charges you may incur.