Pre-conference Training Course *
August 16, 2016
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Group Member Points - 3
How to Build, Implement, and Evaluate a Customer Engagement Program
Trainers: Laura Orfanedes, Fiveworx and Linda Dethman, Research Into Action
In this course, experts in energy efficiency marketing and evaluation will present a set of guidelines and best practices, accompanied by applied exercises, that will step course participants through the planning/design, implementation, and evaluation requirements for a modern, integrated, and efficient customer engagement platform for demand side management (DSM) (energy efficiency, demand response, renewables) programs.
• Building a consumer insight approach with consumer research, data, and analytics
• Mapping the customer journey and touch points
• Identifying interventions that engage customers
• Designing relationship marketing approaches for engagement campaigns
• Planning and executing effective, engaging and personalized communications and messaging
• Creating or re-designing effective websites, mobile applications, and online platforms
• Selecting the right key performance indicators to measure performance
• Planning and implementing for optimum tracking, reporting, and evaluability
• Organizing companies and teams to support customer engagement.
Reservations can be made by visiting https://resweb.passkey.com/go/AESP2016 or by calling 1-888-421-1442 and referencing the group name. The Hyatt Regency Chicago room block will be honored until the room block is full or July 21, 2016 and the room rate is $219 USD per night.
Cancellations received by 7/25/16, will receive a refund, minus a $100 processing fee. If using Points, there will be a 1 Point cancellation fee. Cancellations received after 7/25/16& no shows will not receive a refund (cash or Points). AESP reserves the right to cancel a training course at any time with reasonable notice given to all participants. If a program is canceled, refunds will be paid in full for training course canceled or you may reschedule attendance in the next available training course. In the event of a cancellation, AESP is not responsible for non-refundable airfares, other airfare penalties, or travel charges you may incur.