The Leadership Training for Exceptional Team Performance
Monday, February 19, 2018
Feb 19: 8am-3:30 pm
Trainer: John Oyhenart, PivotStone Group, LLC
Rate: $575.00 (US) per person* or 3 Group Member Points
The Leadership Training for Exceptional Team Performance course is custom-designed for energy industry leaders at all levels involved in DSM/energy efficiency policy, program planning/design preparation, regulatory support, program implementation, and program measurement and evaluation. In this fast-paced, interactive course you will: learn key leadership concepts, identify and leverage your emotional intelligence preferences and natural leadership styles, and discover how to better communicate with and motivate your employees. Whether a first-time, mid-level or senior leader, this course teaches you the skills and techniques you need to create, inspire, and lead exceptional teams.
- Understand the difference between managing and leading, and when to use each.
- Use Emotional Intelligence (EI) to better manage conflict and increase your leadership effectiveness.
- Apply the Situational Leadership model to match the right leadership style to the skill and will of your follower.
- Use leadership presence, actively listening, and powerful questions to empower your team to deliver exceptional results.
- Apply your learning to real leadership challenges on the job.
John Oyhenart is founder and president of PivotStone Group. He has more than three decades of leadership experience in strategy, engineering, marketing, operations, and team development in energy companies ranging in size from start up to Fortune 500. He is a professional certified leadership coach, organizational performance consultant, trainer and adviser to senior managers across the energy industry.
Cancellations received by 2/5/18, will receive a refund, minus a $100 processing fee. Cancellations received after 2/5/18 & no shows will not receive a refund. AESP reserves the right to cancel the training at any time with reasonable notice given to all participants. If a program is canceled, refunds will be paid in full for the training canceled or you may reschedule attendance. In the event of a cancellation, AESP is not responsible for non-refundable airfares, other airfare penalties, or travel charges you may incur.