The Gas Energy Efficiency Topic Committee serves as a forum for energy services professionals to discuss and share innovative and successful gas energy efficiency program designs and strategies. Our goals are to identify and address the key issues impacting gas energy efficiency programs, provide opportunities for gas energy services professionals to network and share information, increase AESP gas content and to work collaboratively with other committees on cross-cutting topics.
Do you work in a gas or dual-fuel utility?
• Be the voice of gas members in AESP’s membership!
• Help shape the content you want to see
• Connect with peers from other gas utilities
Topic Committee Leadership
New Mexico Gas Company
• To sign up to receive topic committee news, if you have questions, or want to get involved, please contact Tina Nicholson or Alex Mordas.
• All AESP group and individual memberships include membership in a Topic Committee. To join AESP, follow this link: https://aesp.site-ym.com/general/register_member_type.asp
Topic Committee Activities
Being in a Topic Committee is not a huge commitment. You volunteer for projects depending on how they fit into your personal interests and situation. Develop articles for AESP Strategies, develop and present webinars, score abstracts for conferences, recommend awards, discuss relevant topics.