Say hi to our new flame -- AESP’s new Gas Energy Efficiency Topic Committee
Do you work in a gas or dual-fuel utility?
• Be the voice of gas members in AESP’s membership!
• Help shape the content you want to see
• Connect with peers from other gas utilities
Join the AESP Gas Energy Efficiency Topic Committee
Members who work in gas and dual-fuel utilities have been a big part of AESP over the years and now finally, there’s a Topic Committee for you to connect and collaborate with your peers. AESP’s new Gas Energy Efficiency Topic Committee is devoted to addressing the unique topics and issues faced in implementing gas efficiency programs, and sharing it with the community. Join us!
Co-chairs Erika Lontoc of Enbridge Gas, and Tim Michel of PG&E, will help get this committee off the ground in our first year, subsequently opening up the leadership roles to other members – a great opportunity if you are interested!
What does joining a Topic Committee involve? First things first, being in a Topic Committee is not a huge commitment. You volunteer for projects depending on how they fit into your personal interests and situation. For example, TC members can volunteer to do any of the below:
• Help organize or present an AESP webinar
• Write an article for AESP’s member magazine, Strategies
• Score abstracts for conferences
• Participate in a conference program planning committee
Ready to join our new Gas Energy Efficiency Topic Committee? Email Quinn Parker at email@example.com and we’ll put you on the list. We will launch this Topic Committee with a conference call in September, and you’ll be invited. Right now, just make sure you’re in our interest list!
The Gas Energy Efficiency Topic Committee serves as a forum for energy services professionals to discuss and share innovative and successful gas energy efficiency program designs and strategies. Our goals are to identify and address the key issues impacting gas energy efficiency programs, provide opportunities for gas energy services professionals to network and share information, increase AESP gas content and to work collaboratively with other committees on cross-cutting topics..
Topic Committee Leadership
• To sign up to receive topic committee news, if you have questions, or want to get involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• All AESP group and individual memberships include membership in a Topic Committee. To join AESP, follow this link, https://aesp.site-ym.com/general/register_member_type.asp.
Topic Committee Activities
Develop articles for AESP Strategies, develop and present webinars, review abstracts for national conference, recommend awards, discuss relevant topics.