Founded in 1989 as a not-for-profit association, AESP is a member-based association dedicated to improving the delivery and implementation of energy efficiency, demand-side management and demand response programs. AESP provides professional development programs, access to a network of energy practitioners, and promotes the transfer of knowledge and experience.
AESP is a member-driven organization that provides:
- Networking events, Chapters and Topic Committees with industry leaders sharing thoughts, expertise and opportunities, addressing some of the industry ’s most pressing issues today
- Tools and Information to advance “best practices” including AESP publications, Resource Library and Supplier Directory
- Conferences, Brown Bag Webinars, Training Courses and E-Learning that provide tangible, actionable knowledge to help members do their jobs more effectively
- Networking to identify potential opportunities and partnerships
AESP members represent all aspects of the energy industry including:
- Investor-owned, municipal and cooperatives utilities
- Energy marketers
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Federal and state government officials
- Public benefits agencies
We are a dynamic community of energy professionals dedicated to advancing the industry through professional development, networking, and supporting for a resilient, sustainable energy future.